REAL ESTATE TRANSACTIONS
Jonathan Callister has over 15 years of experience with both commercial and residential real estate matters in Nevada and Idaho. When handling matters of real estate you must identify the risks and work to eliminate them. With these complex, high stakes transactions you need an attorney who is experienced and knowledgeable.
At Callister Law we can help you navigate through these transactions and provide you with negotiation, drafting and closing assistance whether you are a buyer or seller. You can feel confident we will negotiate aggressively on your behalf to secure the best possible lease or purchase agreement.
We specialize in:
- Purchase and sale representation: Negotiate, document drafting and transaction closing
- Property development: Purchasing land for development purposes, including assisting in securing permits, arranging financing, contracting for construction services
- Financing: Review all financial documents, provide opinion letters and guide clients through each step of the real estate loan closing process
- Construction: Represent contractors, subcontractors, engineers and architects in both the public and private sector projects
- Leasing: Negotiate, draft, finalize and settle disputes in all aspects of a commercial or residential leasing agreement
The firm has represented a wide array of stakeholders from restaurants, nightclubs, retailers, developers, contractors and homeowners to name a few. We understand the profits to be made with real estate dealings and the importance of protection and security in those transactions.